By AnDwHaT5
Drago9889 » 15 May 2014 14:34 wrote:This is a great server with many features, but it needs more players.
Also, I would recommend that you add more (lower lvl) trainers near spawn, and fix warps please :- )

Warps are disabled purposely. You can find people at each town though to teleport you to the other towns.

By Animalol
#125382 I think we'll be moving on from an adventure server to a survival server. Pixelmon adventure servers, it seems, just aren't very popular anymore. Especially if they have CustomNPCs.
ByMissDarkrai
#126849 Hey, there! I was wondering... I've been on this server a few times before, but now I can't seem to be able to log on anymore... Says I'm not whitelisted on the server? What does that mean?

Thanks for the answer! ^^
By AnDwHaT5
MissDarkrai » 05 Jun 2014 10:41 wrote:Hey, there! I was wondering... I've been on this server a few times before, but now I can't seem to be able to log on anymore... Says I'm not whitelisted on the server? What does that mean?

Thanks for the answer! ^^

We are revamping the server. It will no longer have an island its gonna be survival now. No more custom npcs.
JOIN THE TEAM