By connor_rayc
#122184 hey people! Today I am here to show you off a Small server i have been creating along with my brother and abit help of friends , It has been seperated from ultraball.enjin.com ( owner xtranzit) who started disclaiming all the creations and tried to hijack the server from us.
We are an adventure based gamemode Pixelmon map with Custom npcs 1.6.4
The adventure map has been included with a unique storyline (still under high development rate) and yet stuff to become.
Today i am here just to talk about the Things why i am here for and show off a little of what we have done
we have created the spawn area of the storyline , The first city is done 100%, the roads are beign cut off so the players cannot go where ever they want before they have beaten the Elite 4.
The second city is almost done too,only a gym is missing (yes we have done a NPC gym system for the map)
the thrid town is under construction (which is not even started yet but :P we need ppl on to it )
The third town should be made for Dragon /ice pokemon which for we are gonna give you free hands to use your imagination
the 4th town is roundabout 40% done but still needs buildings ,npcs,the gym itself,the pokemart , Lots to do yea?
we go along to with the story to waterloon city (made 100% no need to talk about)
the Firefly city aka 6th town is 40 % done,still requires lots of things to do,mostly buildings are complete and the town is beign made by my self

What do we still need people for?
Staff ofcourse
Builders
a few Devs to manage with the control panel.

What do we have still to be done?
2 cities (free to imagine what to do and where)
Elite 4 in total (not even started but the start area)

Well what do i require from you?
Answer to this form and we will make the decision of wether accepting you or not.

How old are you? (requiremen atleast 15)
What is your timezone (example GMT +2.00
Mark yourself between 1-10 by your activity (1 is unactive and 10 is active 24/7)
Do you know how to install custom npcs?
Do you have Custom npcs installed?
Do you happen to have skype?
Id believe if you have skype you should have mic. (optional)
Mark yourself within 1-10 by your maturity (1 is immature and 10 is like you should really be)
If you do not have skype,would you want to share some other Social way to contact you if needed?
Do you have a pet. (optional) ;D
your skypename/livename/messenger id
Your minecraft ingame name
What would you be ready to do for the server?
Do you have any experience in the past with moderating/building in a server?
Can you approve other people to join the server s staff if you would become to manage the applications?

How do you create a dialogue with custom npcs ( BUILDERS only)

My skypename : Sami.orenius1

Website adress : pixelservers.enjin.com (soon going to a domain if we get the support)
Awaiting on you :)

By ElectronicGamer1
#128681 How old are you? (requiremen atleast 15): 18
What is your timezone (example GMT +2.00): idk australia
Mark yourself between 1-10 by your activity (1 is unactive and 10 is active 24/7): 6
Do you know how to install custom npcs? Yes
Do you have Custom npcs installed? YEs
Do you happen to have skype? Yes
Id believe if you have skype you should have mic. (optional): Yes
Mark yourself within 1-10 by your maturity (1 is immature and 10 is like you should really be): 8
If you do not have skype,would you want to share some other Social way to contact you if needed? I Have Skype
Do you have a pet. (optional) ;D : Not Any More
your skypename/livename/messenger id: king_cristian96
Your minecraft ingame name: ElectronicGamer1 Or RainingMiracle
What would you be ready to do for the server? All Most Anything
Do you have any experience in the past with moderating/building in a server? Yes I Use To Be A Moderator/Builder On Ajps Before it Went offline
Can you approve other people to join the server s staff if you would become to manage the applications? Yes That Is What The Manager Of The Applications Can Do
JOIN THE TEAM