By Airth
#125153 cant wait for the new update, double battles are going to be so epic, and are goig to add so much to the game

By OathofWar
Airth » 17 May 2014 20:37 wrote:cant wait for the new update, double battles are going to be so epic, and are goig to add so much to the game

I sense something dark and brooding going to rise like a tower coming soon.
By xXAigaionXx_Mike
OathofWar » 18 May 2014 07:04 wrote:
Airth » 17 May 2014 20:37 wrote:cant wait for the new update, double battles are going to be so epic, and are goig to add so much to the game

Sounds very ominous and challenging oath. I'ma have to try it out and totally beat it!
By OathofWar
xXAigaionXx_Mike » 18 May 2014 09:51 wrote:
OathofWar » 18 May 2014 07:04 wrote:

Sounds very ominous and challenging oath. I'ma have to try it out and totally beat it!

Oh you shall see my friend , you shall see mwahahaha
By Prism_Rena
#125254 Building a mini adventure game! Here is my intro version for it:

"Beware the flames,let your mind be with care. For a true trainer battles with no fear." In this darkness of lies a truth can be found where ghouls roam around. Many have tried and tried but none left to be found. Here you will see the thing you seek. Will you help me or will you leave me? I am here trainer, and I see you. Now will you free me or will I ensnare you? Let this be the test of test. For I am already dead and you could be on this quest.
By Airth
#125276 wow that's awesome, maybe ya can do a shiny fearow, and use it for the monotype tournie. cant wait to see more of your art
JOIN THE TEAM