By Quakthorn2
#129987 I was gonna play on this server back in 1.6.4

When logging for the first time, there was none of these builds, all commands were disabled and the only building was surrounded with grass.

I'm not sure what was up with that, but I didn't see anyone else on to ask so I left.
By bhoqure
Quakthorn2 » 04 Jul 2014 23:11 wrote:I was gonna play on this server back in 1.6.4

When logging for the first time, there was none of these builds, all commands were disabled and the only building was surrounded with grass.

I'm not sure what was up with that, but I didn't see anyone else on to ask so I left.

It was because i didn't fix the spawn when updating the plugins >.< It is fixed now if you join ill tp where you should be
By bhoqure
#130202 If you read the description its not a mod anymore its more like a resource pack meaning it doesn't go in the mods folder
anymore. get the file and unzip into a customnpc file and then place that file into the .minecraft folder. Then you download the original custom npcs and put that one into the mods folder and bam your good to go.

The reason for this is for the coding of 1.7.2 that happened it made custom npc go back to how it used to be where you had to create a resource pack just for the mod instead of editing the mod itself
JOIN THE TEAM