By Vondran
#118148 Hello there! Welcome to the world of.....Wait, you've all heard this before what am I thinking?!

My name is vondran and I am currently in development of a huge project that will hopefully be a hub for Pokemon lovers like you and I!
We are currently working on plugins and making sure that the server shall run properly.
At the moment I am currently taking Admin and Moderator applications so I can have a dedicated, honest team working hard on the server to make the most out of it!
We are trying to make this server fun, and adventurous with addicting features. Initially I want people with great attitudes that always want to care and help the community!
It would be an absolute honor to work with a person as dedicated as I.

Please read this form and copy and paste it into the reply section once posted I will send you a message with my skype details, we will begin the interview then.

This server will be 24/7, it will have full support and there is going to be weekly events, monthly events etc.

We need exceptional builders and hardcore redstone mechanics (This would be a plus just put a P.S. at the end and say which one you are!)

(Slots available)

Admins- 2

Moderators- 6

*Application Form*

What position would you like to fill?:

In game name:

Previous administration experience (if any):

How often do you play minecraft?:

What do you think would make you a valuable edition to the team/ What would you bring to the table?:

Are you good with ideas generally?:

What's your favorite Pokemon? (don't have to answer):

Do you have any experience with plugins? (ex- World Edit, Voxel Sniper):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[highlight]These are Admin questions; the questions above are mandatory for all applications.[/highlight]

Do you any experience with being an Admin, or Owner of a some-what successful server? (40-50 players daily):

Do you know ALL console commands?:

Have you ever lead a group before? (please give an example):

Are you willing to be on every day to lead your team to victory?:

Will you make a start and finish date on all of your teams projects?:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[highlight]That is the form, please leave that below and I will get to it as soon as possible! We are starting the server soon, see you there and much luck to you!!!![/highlight]

JOIN THE TEAM