By ermluca
#116709 Hey guys, just a quick post here about CMWgaming's newest venture: Pixelmon. We were getting bored of everything else, and have decided to tackle this head on. Let's get started.

We are tiered down into groups of players to never give anybody too much power.
There are 3 Admins - NO Owners!
Mods that are ONLY allowed to Mute/Kick/Ban

Non-Staff members all have the ability to vote for the server in order to gain VIP. This means you don't have to donate to get essential perks/items!

Gyms:
We will be having 6+ Gym Leaders that are AI.
We will also have Player Gym Leaders who volunteer to face anyone who wishes a deadly fate. We are currently in need of quite a few volunteers for this.

Builders:
We need volunteers to help build towns/gyms around the map. If you think you would like to help, please contact us!

To become a volunteer for these, we really have a few guidelines that would need to be a priority for you. We can only succeed with good communication, so website use and TeamSpeak is a must. You must also have a maturity level above that of a potato.

A few things about CMW:
We started as a Battlefield 3 community back in 2010. Since then, we have branched out successfully into the worlds of Minecraft, DayZ, Rust, WarThunder, Battlefield 4, and soon-to-be Elder Scrolls: Online. Feel free to check us out at http://CMWgaming.com

The server that is running our new pixelmon server is a private IP; so if you are interested in joining us and help get this ball rolling, let me know by replying. I can then PM you the IP if I think you're a good fit. Tell me a little about yourself when you post :)

By whackedenforce
#116825 Hey I wouldn't mind helping build and I get on spring break out of college Tuesday so I can help you when you need it. Also I build more modern type buildings and I'm also good with building in any theme but again my specialty is modern XD
By whackedenforce
#116867 Same one on my imgur http://whackedenforce1.imgur.com/all/ they arn't my best as they are old and my photo album on my old laptop got deleted after my laptop crashed but all but the pokemon like ones are from survival
JOIN THE TEAM