By Firespar
aGraypanda wrote:Really Fire i am Not Stupid

Well, since you apparently can't read what I had just posted before you asked for the IP...

By Firespar
aGraypanda wrote:Um Fire that Doesnt make me Stupid,Retard

Hey, hey, hey, I never called you stupid, so I'm not sure what you're getting all pissy about. No need to act like an asshole for no reason.
By Burgy
Firespar wrote:Gah, you didn't send me anything, and I'm not signing up to your private forums until I'm sure this isn't all some big trick...

Nah, i just had my phone taken away in class.
And i was mostyl talking to aGraypanda about signing up if he wanted the IP
By Burgy
#25710 Mkai

A mass email is going out exactly when the server is up. So that's the best way to look out for the server
We are pretty much finished. Something happened with the permissions though. So fix that and we are golden
By Burgy
#26812 Server is now public!
Join now!
However, my control panel for the server is down so i cannot access the config files
So i guess for a little bit there will be only 20 slots. But once the control panel is up ill fix that ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD I decided to not use Essentials as it is buggy as hell and im going to wait for the new release of ForgeEssentials
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD the MOTD wont be changed until my control panel is back aswell
By Firespar
Burgy wrote:Server is now public!
Join now!
However, my control panel for the server is down so i cannot access the config files
So i guess for a little bit there will be only 20 slots. But once the control panel is up ill fix that ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD I decided to not use Essentials as it is buggy as hell and im going to wait for the new release of ForgeEssentials
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD the MOTD wont be changed until my control panel is back aswell

You are dead.
JOIN THE TEAM