By KyoSohma
#114752 [center]SunShore Adventures[/center]

[center]Introduction[/center]
Welcome to the Region of the Sunshore Isle, this region has a total of 8 gyms, a Battle Frontier, and its very own Elite 4. Due to disagreements with the Kanto region, the Johto region has left the Indigo League and has join up with the SunShore Isle, there is a ferry you can take from the two regions at any time. The SunShore Isle will have Npc trainer Gyms, while the Johto region will have player ran Gyms, We are tying to make the server have the same features as the games, such as needing HMs to ride pokemon, but fear not, you can get them easily after you Obtain Surf from the 4th Gym of the SunShore Isle.
[center]Gyms[/center]
As stated before the SunShore Isle's Gyms are NPC ran, but you can become a GymLeader for the Johto League, currently we are electing by the process of beating the 8 Gyms of the Sunshore Isles, with a first come first serve aspect, but you must prove to be helpful on the server, as long as you do that while beating the gyms then you should have no problems, this also goes with the Elite 4 as well.
Flying:[No Gymleader]
Bug:[No Gymleader]
Normal:[No Gymleader]
Ghost:[No Gymleader]
Fighting:[No Gymleader]
Steel:[No Gymleader]
Ice:[No Gymleader]
Dragon:[No Gymleader]
[center]Elite 4[/center]
Joining the Elite 4 is the same as the gyms, it is first come first serve, however the Elite 4 is based off the 4 seasons.
[Spring]Grass/Water[No Elite 4]
[Summer]Bug/Fire [mathieson123]
[Autumn]Dark/Ghost[No Elite 4]
[Winter]Ice/Steel[No Elite 4]
[center]Events[/center]
We Will have Weekly Events, along with random Events held by Me, or if I approve an Admin to do so, as far as events go we will have Treasure Hunts, Shiny Hunts, (rarely) Legendary Spawns, and last, but not least Ball Drops. With the Ball Drop Event one of the Other events will Usually follow. Some events were not listed as I don't know exactly when they will be held, it all depends on the amount of Players.
[center]Tournaments[/center]
Some time today there will be an opening Tournament, but other than that, at the end of each month I will hold the SunShore League, this tournament will allow the Winner to obtain a Random Shiny Pokemon, and have the Rank [PokemonMaster] on their name, to show that they had what it took to be the very best.
[center]Staff[/center]
As far as Staff goes, I will ask people who I have seen, to be staff, if they are caught being helpful to be moderators as I see fit, they then may be able to work their way to Admin position, but Staff to must also follow rules assigned to them, or else they may be fired, Rules are made to prevent Staff from cheating with other players, and to prevent them from abusing their powers.
[center]ModPack[/center]
This mod Pack does not include any Pixelmon related mods, you must Install pixelmon yourself, you will also need the PixelUtilities mod, which I will link below. You will also need to replace your config with the one below
ModPack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wbmam ... h/mods.zip
Config: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vf122 ... config.zip
PixelUtilities: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=10668
[center]IP[/center]
[center]IP: 95.141.37.75:25566[/center]

[center]Help Wanted[/center]
Right now I am currently trying to expand the map with other regions, but I need help Building, I am looking for two types of builders, Map builders, including the inside of houses, and Interior builders. If you think you have what it takes I have several areas that need work. However if you want to apply I would like to see pictures of past builds. They Must Be Yours!

By AaronM1108
#116824 I'd like to apply for Elite 4 status. I've been on the server ever since release and enjoy playing on it very much. I can be on everyday from about 4-9PM EST everyday. Any spot I can have would be very appreciative. I recommend this server to anyone looking for a new Pixelmon experience on a server where the Owner is on actively trying to expand and resolve any outstanding bugs. I'd also recommend applying for all open spots while they last.
JOIN THE TEAM