By pokemanic2
#114527 We are a new server although we hope to one day become a giant one. I will update this with more detail soon sorry about the lack of it.
IP:192.210.199.2:25594
Staff app:
Experience:
Anything else:

spawn:Image
You also need custom npcs.

By joojlee38
#114531 Staff app: Builder (If not, Mod/Gym Leader)
IGN: xXNinjaJoojXx
Experience: I have been an mod, builder and gym leader for the past few months on another server. I know how to build cool stuff and I know how to deal with annoying people
Anything else: I would like to be a part of the staff on this server because I like helping out and I enjoy watching the server grow.
By pokemanic2
joojlee38 wrote:Staff app: Builder (If not, Mod/Gym Leader)
IGN: xXNinjaJoojXx
Experience: I have been an mod, builder and gym leader for the past few months on another server. I know how to build cool stuff and I know how to deal with annoying people
Anything else: I would like to be a part of the staff on this server because I like helping out and I enjoy watching the server grow.

Sure join the server and we can talk more.
By BBot4Life
#114540 Staff app: Admin (If not Mod)
IGN: BBot4Life
Experience: I have been staff of all kinds on 100s of servers over 3 years of minecraft and am familiar with all commands. Builder-Owner i have been it all so i could do a lot for your server.
Anything else: I really enjoy helping people and admin seems like the best spot i can do it from.
By pokemanic2
BBot4Life wrote:Staff app: Admin (If not Mod)
IGN: BBot4Life
Experience: I have been staff of all kinds on 100s of servers over 3 years of minecraft and am familiar with all commands. Builder-Owner i have been it all so i could do a lot for your server.
Anything else: I really enjoy helping people and admin seems like the best spot i can do it from.

Ok accepted.
By filipinokid111
#114669 Staff app: Anything needed on the server
IGN: Filipinokid111
Experience: Although i have a low experience being an admin or mod, i am aware and have knowledge the use of commands and other things, I also know how to talk to people i.e. helping them out, help dispute arguments between person. I am an experienced in building and fixing things.
Anything else: Mature and responsible if you would like to contact me add me on skype. Message me hear first so i can reply with my skype information.
ByGenericNameHere
#114694 Looking for: Admin
IGN: MinerKombat1557
Experience: been mod on 5 servers, 3 of which went down, builder on 2 that both went down co owner of one and owner of one, admin on 2
Anything else: i Perfer being called Miner Or The Doctor... who am i even talking to..? Oh yes you
By pokemanic2
MinerKombat1557 wrote:Looking for: Admin
IGN: MinerKombat1557
Experience: been mod on 5 servers, 3 of which went down, builder on 2 that both went down co owner of one and owner of one, admin on 2
Anything else: i Perfer being called Miner Or The Doctor... who am i even talking to..? Oh yes you

Accepted I think I have seen you before as well.
JOIN THE TEAM