By koolionessfull
#113588 * **Server Name**: Dixeldon
* **Server Locale**: United States West Coast
* **SubReddit**: reddit.com/r/Dixeldon
* **Server Address/IP**: Dixeldon.servegame.com
* **Version**: FORGE 1.6.4

---
* **Description**: The Dixeldon server is a whitelisted Pixelmon without any of the excess crap people like to add on to their servers. This is a simple Pixelmon server with just a few plugins to prevent griefing as well as ban griefers if it were too occur. Since we are still a new server we do not have any sort of gyms or anything set up but that is definitely something that will happen in the future! If you like Pixelmon and want a great Minecraft experience without all those pointless mods, then this is the place for you! You can either join by posting a response here or, preferably, posting to our subreddit /r/dixeldon.
Remember! you need both Minecraft Forge in 1.6.4 and the Pixelmon 3.0.1 Mod to play.

Minecraft username:

By Umbreon1110
#113695 Minecraft username: Arceus12234
A little bit about you: I'm more of a hardcore gamer and I usually try to be the best I can be on a server. Pokémon, being one of my favorite gaming sagas along with Megaman, Kirby, Mario, Legend of Zelda, and Sonic, are helping me through the hardships of middle school and divorced parents. This is sort of my way to forget about the stress of life.
JOIN THE TEAM