By TheBootyEdition
#113511 If you are looking for a Pokemon experience like no other, this is the place to go!

This is a Peaceful/No Grief/No PvP type of Survival Server with [Keep Inventory] ON, so no worries about losing your items if you die. :)

Our gym system is just amazing, you get to make your own gym, and if your gym is one of the best then you get to be one of the Main gym leaders, the Deadly8. The deadly8 gym restrictions are you get to have 2 types of wheatever you want a drgon ice gym make a dragon ice gym. The is no level cap and there are no restrictions

We will have some pretty cool events comeing soon also a new adventure server that is in progress and eing worked on everyday with a custom story and a custom made map so a completely new pokemon feel.

By MoeBoy76
#117278 going to be adding some of my brand new (fun) custom commands to server ranks and builder apps are still welcome for the adventure server as well as apps for the storyline (don't quote me on that last bit though xD)
By Zuaro
#119032 This server is truly amazing. The staff is awesome, there are awesome players. If you want to try a survival server I highly suggest this server. They always put the players first. They want the server to be fun for anyone and everyone. They're even working on an Adventure server for everyone to play! I highly suggest this server for anyone.

Thanks and Best Regards.
Zuaro
By gilbert12888
#119589 Just thought I would say that this is one of the best server's I have played on. There are great builds and nice people that make you want to keep playing. Being a survival gamemode server, the game never stops; you can never
"beat" this server. We are also working on an epic Adventure Server for you all to try out. If you want to meet nice people (some modelers and devs too) and have fun playing pixelmon, come join the server.
-Gilbert
By TheBootyEdition
#119642 Looking for builders and amazing people to come play on our server :D if you want in on this amazing server, we promise you the best Pixelmon experience ever! with loads of friendly people on the server!
JOIN THE TEAM