By xBlaMan4
#118206 Craft has been re-promoted to admin again because it was a whole misunderstanding and I was gone. We have a new modern theme now for the server so come and join and have some fun!
By mistadeath12
#118343 This server is an awesome server, now when I say that I literally mean AWESOME the reason being is cause the community is so friendly and peaceful. This server is awesome for a number of reasons such as what I said in the beginning its peaceful and friendly, it has awesome spawn, awesome builds, the admins are great. Now the builders do SUCH AN AMAZING JOB! wow there just the best... I mean really! the builders are just awesome like seriously awesome builders, the gyms are great, the spawn is great, The shop is great. The owner is awesome! his names fusion and the owner of this awesome server check it out for your self its truly an awesome server!
By xBlaMan4
#118933 There are tons of new additions to the donation store that are really cheap too!

Shiny Starters: $2.00
Any Shiny Pokemon you want: $10.00
ANY Shiny Pokemon Lucky Dip: $6.00 (Includes fossils, legends, etc)

We also have tons of cheap ingame items stuff too! We have very cheap prices compared to other servers and tons more options too! So come check us out!
By Train987
#118934 This server is like. No word:3. Drop dead amazing. It makes me want to lay in a bed of forks. :3 Don't ask. Just a dream of mine. No its come true due to this server! I've even Gotten to be the rock gym leader! Come battle me. Bet you wont. You scared? huh. Jk. But this servers is lotsssss of fun. The on thing it lacks. PEOPLE. JOIN!!!!
ByGenericNameHere
#119462 I love this server, been one for one day, everyone has helped me out in different places, the staff are kind, the builds are amazing
JOIN THE TEAM