Do you want Premade Gyms?

55%
45%
By GdsygsGamer
DementedMankey wrote:IGN: dragofan98 (trying to make a new account low on money atm)
Level range: considering it the 2nd gym 15 - 25? or a bit lower im not sure whatever you guys think fits
Type: Ground/Rock (Favorite type EVER!)
Why you want to be a gym leader/Elite 4/Co-leader: I would like to be a gym leader because i have always loved getting involved with the community and helping out in any way possible.
Do you want a puzzle?: I wouldn't mind like a little maze puzzle thing or like ladder find the right floor kinda thing it would be cool.

If you need to talk to me message me for my skype and thanks for your time

Accepted

Finally a ground/rock leader your accepted for sure

By HipsterSlendy
#11176 IGN: Cannibal_Kon
Level range: anywhere
Type: I'd like to be Dark or Ghost but if there's an opening anywhere I'd be fine to fill in.
Why you want to be a gym leader/Elite 4/Co-leader: I've been playing on a Pixelmon server for a while and I was wanting to try and prove a challenge to the players on this one.
Do you want a puzzle?: Oh yes.
By GdsygsGamer
HipsterSlendy wrote:IGN: Cannibal_Kon
Type: I'd like to be Dark or Ghost but if there's an opening anywhere I'd be fine to fill in.
Why you want to be a gym leader/Elite 4/Co-leader: I've been playing on a Pixelmon server for a while and I was wanting to try and prove a challenge to the players on this one.

Pending

Do you want to be normal co-leader because were going to need one for when the server gets popular enough
By HipsterSlendy
GdsygsGamer wrote:
HipsterSlendy wrote:IGN: Cannibal_Kon

Pending

Do you want to be normal co-leader because were going to need one for when the server gets popular enough

Sure, I can do that, it'll give me time to train up pokemon to the levels needed.
By Kyiv
#13458 GUYS! Server has been ShutDOWN!
By Kyiv
#14821 back on
By aGraypanda
#21859 Tis there a way i could become a gym leader/elite 4?
Dont u remember me? *aGrayPanda the snorlax trainer*? plus ur servers down
Is last on this server?
By wesleyrules5
aGraypanda wrote:Tis there a way i could become a gym leader/elite 4?
Dont u remember me? *aGrayPanda the snorlax trainer*? plus ur servers down
Is last on this server?

well panda >.> you need to come on lancet's new server.....everyone does :/ i miss you guys so much!!!!!!!! just come on and ask some players about me (if i'm not on) it's lonely with just me and yawq being der[by that i mean players from the old server] "adventuremc.no-ip.org"
JOIN THE TEAM