Do you want Premade Gyms?

55%
45%
By Iss
#10494 Ign: XxIssAwavyyxX
Level Range:50-55
type: electric
I want to be an elite4 to help the server and make it fun and awesome.
Do i want a puzzle: no

By GdsygsGamer
Iss wrote:Ign: XxIssAwavyyxX
Level Range:50-55
type: electric
I want to be an elite4 to help the server and make it fun and awesome.
Do i want a puzzle: no

Well...

This is kinda lacking of grammar and just improve it and your in ok?
By Shindur
#10500 Alright, i don't mind being declined.
However when I try to connect to the server it says that I can't reach the server.
Any help here?
By GdsygsGamer
Shindur wrote:Alright, i don't mind being declined.
However when I try to connect to the server it says that I can't reach the server.
Any help here?

The sever is currently expirencing lag issues so be patient it should be up when the owner can join
By GdsygsGamer
Shindur wrote:Alright, I'll keep checking back here for updates.

BTW you could apply to be a co-leader to handle challengers while andrew is offline ill go edit the application now
By Iss
#10588 Ign: XxIssAwavyyxX
Level Range: I would like my level range to be 50-55.
Type: I want to be the electric Elite 4.
Why i want to be an elite 4: I want to be an Elite 4 to help the server and make it fun for the players.
Do i want a puzzle: No i do not want a puzzle.
By incromaton
#10600 IGN:Incromaton
Level range:40-45
Type:Dragon
Why you want to be a gym leader/Elite 4/Co-leader:I want to be Elite Four because I love the dragon type pkmn and am very skilled with using them to their extent. I already know my perfect 3v3 team, but I am still thinking on a 6v6. So far, my pkmn are: Dragonite, Gyrados, Charizard.
Do you want a puzzle?:Yes. My idea for mine is a dragon head to walk into, then make sort of a dragon body based maze (looking like the intestines, stomach, etc.)
By GdsygsGamer
Iss wrote:Ign: XxIssAwavyyxX
Level Range: I would like my level range to be 50-55.
Type: I want to be the electric Elite 4.
Why i want to be an elite 4: I want to be an Elite 4 to help the server and make it fun for the players.
Do i want a puzzle: No i do not want a puzzle.

incromaton wrote:IGN:Incromaton
Level range:40-45
Type:Dragon
Why you want to be a gym leader/Elite 4/Co-leader:I want to be Elite Four because I love the dragon type pkmn and am very skilled with using them to their extent. I already know my perfect 3v3 team, but I am still thinking on a 6v6. So far, my pkmn are: Dragonite, Gyrados, Charizard.
Do you want a puzzle?:Yes. My idea for mine is a dragon head to walk into, then make sort of a dragon body based maze (looking like the intestines, stomach, etc.)

Accepted!

Congrats here is your reason...

Incromation: Im bringing up your level up to 50-55 because thats the level you enter the league so yeah yoyr accepted but the Elite 4 Don't have puzzles but you can decorate your battlefeild like a dragon

XxIssAwavyyxX: You added grammar! your in and ready to electrode HORRIBLE JOKE

Note to anyone wanna be flying reye_Ahn is being flying for some reason and guys you have to be on when im on because then we can do the elite 4 correctly and invite friends for positions here at the server :D
By DementedMankey
#10694 IGN: dragofan98 (trying to make a new account low on money atm)
Level range: considering it the 2nd gym 15 - 25? or a bit lower im not sure whatever you guys think fits
Type: Ground/Rock (Favorite type EVER!)
Why you want to be a gym leader/Elite 4/Co-leader: I would like to be a gym leader because i have always loved getting involved with the community and helping out in any way possible.
Do you want a puzzle?: I wouldn't mind like a little maze puzzle thing or like ladder find the right floor kinda thing it would be cool.

If you need to talk to me message me for my skype and thanks for your time
JOIN THE TEAM