By Xain_Ynot
#111045 Pixelmon Version: 2.5.7 for 1.6.4
Ip: 108.170.41.202:63436

Main information: Before I start, because of glitches you crash the first time you join so make sure you join back the second time :3.
Hello, I am the owner of Pokémon Black and Pink pixelmon server, we are a small growing community and we are trying to make our way to the top but....oh wait we don't have a lot of players. That is why I am making this post. Our server site is http://www.pixelmonbap.enjin.com. We are looking for A LOT OF STAFF.

The Good Stuff:
We have DonationCraft, gyms, economy, griefprevention, and whole lots more, We do minigames such as crane, Crane is basically a game where you are givin a fishing rod and a box, you have to fish shiny pokemon into the box and after all the shinys are caught, we give you masterballs to catch them. Anyways, our gyms and elites are the same as the original kanto (except for ground gym) set from Pokémon Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. Rock/Ground Gym: Level 20, Water Gym: Level 30, Electric Gym: Level 35, Grass/Bug: Level 40, Psychic Gym: Level 50, Poison Gym: Level 55, Fire Gym: Level 65, Flying Gym: Level 75.

I hope to see you online ;)
~Xain_Ynot~

JOIN THE TEAM