By Kamkari
#111398 Thanks for the unlock shadoowner.

PLAYERS: Until I sort some things out the mods required to join the server are only available through our raidcall channel.
By Malicante
#111441 This is quoted straight from the rules thread:

Rule 1# Don't make a general post where you ask to be an op/leader, if you want to be one, make a application on the server where you want to be one. - I will remove these posts when I see one.

Rule 2# If you make a post about your server, don't give it a name like 'new server' or 'pixelmon server'. - I will give you a warning to change it/or remove it when it's new

Rule 3# Don't make more than one post about the same server, players will join so don't advertise it on alot of posts. - I will ask you which one I can remove.

Rule 4# If you want me to remove a topic you created, put 'remove this topic' in your title so I can see.

Rule 5# If you have more than 30 pages full of usefull posts (so not just chat) and Jack or me has seen that there has been put enough effort in your server, we will ask Rados to give you a sub-forum. - Do not ask for it! And with effort we are talking about active players and nice buildings/ideas.

Rule 6# Don't do caps lock. - Topic/Post will be removed

Rule 7# No advertising on other servers. - Post will be removed

Now from what Mr. M has told another person I ran with in the past, he said, "DO NOT PUT PIXELMON IN YOUR MODPACK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!" So when I made this modpack, I left Pixelmon out, to conform to what you guys wanted. So, what was wrong with our pack? Did you check inside it to confirm that pixelmon wasn't in it?
By Kamkari
#112091 Server is undergoing it's final stages of updating! Stay tuned for a release!
By Kamkari
#112459 Server is up and open!
By Kamkari
DivineMatrix wrote:What's the ip Kam?

pixelmonsierre.mcserver.ws is the ip. Server is temp down atm while I fix an issue with our host.
JOIN THE TEAM