By emaaaze
Funnio987 wrote:Hi, I'm not really sure if this is the place to post it. But uh, this seems to be server specific as far as I know.
I've installed both Pixelmon and CustomNPC. Both are 1.6.4 and are the newest versions. Forge is also the newest 1.6.4 version.
When I try and join the server, it says I am unable to connect. It then shows that a bunch of IDs are mismatched. If there is any kind of error with my client or the servers, please help. This looks like a fun server and I would very much like to join.

Picture of the Error
Spoiler:

Sorry for the slow reply I have not had internet access but can you retry and if you still get the error add me on Skype please? I had this problem when installing the mods on my mac and it was a problem for custom npcs for me but I got it fixed so could send you my version.

By Chaos_savage
#110500 I love pokemon/pixelmon and have no problems with servers But!, when I joined this server it was so bad. Besides the fact that it was full of staff, gym leaders, and a couple of V.I.P's there had been no other players on the server for hours . I did drop in not one other regular player like I was.
When I finally fought the very first gym ( Ground type ), the gymleader Alex expected me to pay him $240 when I havent battled/ lost to him , He had really o.p fossil pokemon and a miltant , Last I checked Miltank was not a ground type. He said it was a "Wild" card. Which is not acceptable to me. If your say a water gymleader and you have a random fire type on your team. The trainer was expecting you to have all waters and he caught grass pokemon, when you throw the fire pokemon out you completely destroy the players pokemon and its not fair. Not only does the player have to pay you another $240 but he also has to train another pokemon.
The staff shows no respect to you at all. I asked questions and they ignored me like I wasn't there. Even if I was the only person typing in chat they still did not help &/or answer me. By far the worst server i've ever played on.
By emaaaze
Chaos_savage wrote:I love pokemon/pixelmon and have no problems with servers But!, when I joined this server it was so bad. Besides the fact that it was full of staff, gym leaders, and a couple of V.I.P's there had been no other players on the server for hours . I did drop in not one other regular player like I was.
When I finally fought the very first gym ( Ground type ), the gymleader Alex expected me to pay him $240 when I havent battled/ lost to him , He had really o.p fossil pokemon and a miltant , Last I checked Miltank was not a ground type. He said it was a "Wild" card. Which is not acceptable to me. If your say a water gymleader and you have a random fire type on your team. The trainer was expecting you to have all waters and he caught grass pokemon, when you throw the fire pokemon out you completely destroy the players pokemon and its not fair. Not only does the player have to pay you another $240 but he also has to train another pokemon.
The staff shows no respect to you at all. I asked questions and they ignored me like I wasn't there. Even if I was the only person typing in chat they still did not help &/or answer me. By far the worst server i've ever played on.

Most people are vips and donors because we give free players a way to get donor perks without actually paying as we understand not many can afford it. Wild cards are actually very familiar within pixelmon servers, and the price to play the gym please find a server that doesn't use this, so theoretically your saying all servers are bad for this.

ALL our staff do actually help because i always make sure they do.
By ToAd399
#112013 Hey, Does this server have grief protection in the form of gold shovel? if so what sort of permission do you have to give to another player for them to use your chests and build in your area? and is save inventory on death on? also can you mine and craft things?
By emaaaze
ToAd399 wrote:Hey, Does this server have grief protection in the form of gold shovel? if so what sort of permission do you have to give to another player for them to use your chests and build in your area? and is save inventory on death on? also can you mine and craft things?

Yes you can mine and craft things, we have world guard grief prevention not the grief prevention you are thinking of. Players can purchase grief prevention with in game money we also use prism to log block any grief. We have lwc so all chests etc are locked and easily can give people access and yes save inventory on death is on.
By ToAd399
#112046 Hey, Does this server have grief protection in the form of gold shovel? if so what sort of permission do you have to give to another player for them to use your chests and build in your area? and is save inventory on death on? also can you mine and craft things?
By emaaaze
ToAd399 wrote:Hey, Does this server have grief protection in the form of gold shovel? if so what sort of permission do you have to give to another player for them to use your chests and build in your area? and is save inventory on death on? also can you mine and craft things?

I have already replied to this above.
By Quakthorn2
emaaaze wrote:
Chaos_savage wrote:I love pokemon/pixelmon and have no problems with servers But!, when I joined this server it was so bad. Besides the fact that it was full of staff, gym leaders, and a couple of V.I.P's there had been no other players on the server for hours . I did drop in not one other regular player like I was.

Most people are vips and donors because we give free players a way to get donor perks without actually paying as we understand not many can afford it. Wild cards are actually very familiar within pixelmon servers, and the price to play the gym please find a server that doesn't use this, so theoretically your saying all servers are bad for this.

ALL our staff do actually help because i always make sure they do.

Giving away donor ranks is a plee for temporary playerbase. I disagree with the "wild card" factor, never using that myself with my servers. Then paying $240 per battle? No.... Just no.
JOIN THE TEAM