By Sportsfan666
#103585 [center]Image

After months of planning and building, I'm proud to reintroduce the Aykeron region! This vast region spans across many biomes, with routes connecting our cities spread around it. With eight main cities (and several smaller cities) that specialize in a total of 16 Pokemon types, your journey will be filled with adventure and excitement around every corner. We are using a temp 1.6.4 map until Pixelmon comes out with an update for 1.7. The images on here are from our 1.7 map. You may now join, even if you weren't whitelisted before. I hope to see you all there!

For a better Acheron experience, I suggest registering on our forums at http://www.acherongaming.com.

IP: Pixelmon.Acherongaming.com

Table of Contents
1/4 Introduction.
2/4 Rules
3/4 Features/Cities
4/4 Updates.[/center]

By Sportsfan666
#103587 [center]Server Rules & Guidelines
Be sure to follow these. Any violations will result in an appropriate punishment.
-Use common sense!
-Do not deface the map. Do not build too close to server builds.
-No modded clients. (Anything but Pixelmon)
-Respect others. No sexism/racism/etc.
-No excessive spam, cursing, or caps.
-No griefing or inappropriate builds.
-No scamming/stealing!
-No scamming/stealing.
-No begging for ranks.
-No advertising.
Rules are subject to change. Staff members have the final say in all matters.

Table of Contents
1/4 Introduction.
2/4 Rules
3/4 Features/Cities
4/4 Updates.[/center]
By Sportsfan666
#103597 [center]Features

As of now, our server has a handful of features that will improve your Pixelmon experience. Below is a list of features that we currently offer, along with ones that we plan to implement. The list will be updated as we progress.

- Eight main cities with a handful of filler cities.
- Eight gyms with unique gym challenges and dual types.
- Fully functional Pokecenters in each main city. (We're working on adding a Pokemart section)
- Routes connecting the towns in the region.
- Elite Four/Champion (This is being planned)
- Quests. (In planning)
- Automated mine for fossils. (In planning)
- Tournaments (These will be common once we get enough people)

Cities

Only the main eight cities are listed below. To find the rest, you'll have to explore!

Foraoise Town | Show
Grass/Normal

This cozy town is the current residence of Professor Maple, the totally not evil professor that dedicates her life to Pokemon. Though you may challenge the gyms in any order you please, this gym has the lowest leveled Pokemon of the eight.

Veleno Village | Show
Bug/Poison

Once a thriving mining community, this village was devastated by a mining explosion that contaminated the land and deemed it inhabitable by humans. Years later, the old mines were converted into a Pokemon Gym, and life in the small village began again.

Gelum Town | Show
Ice/Water

After Santa's sleigh was shot down by Nurse Ari- uh, mysteriously crashed, this winter wasteland soon became a tourist attraction. The main focus is a large Christmas tree that is festively decorated throughout the holidays.

Galvarn City | Show
Electric/Fighting

Galvarn City, a thriving metropolis, is the center of the Aykeron region, and is known for it's lively night life.

Incedium Island | Show
Fire/Rock

Despite better judgement, this city was built on the inside of an active volcano. Fitting to the city location, this gym specializes in the fire and rock type.

Anistar City | Show
Dragon/Flying

An Utopian society built in the reclusive edge of the desert, Anistar is a small city of few inhabitants. Legend states that secluded city allows it to be home of many rare Pokemon.

Slyph City | Show
Ghost/Psychic

After years under the rule of an oppressive leader, the citizens of Slyph revolted - resulting in a war that lasted 7 years. After gaining independence from the self proclaimed king, the citizens rebuilt. Though the city is no longer in ruins, a few remnants of the past still remain.

Earthenware City | Show
Ground/Steel

Earthenware is the final city in your Pokemon journey, specializing in ground and steel types. The city itself is built in a colorful Mesa and is the leading producer of hydroelectricity for the Aykeron region.

Table of Contents
1/4 Introduction.
2/4 Rules
3/4 Features/Cities
4/4 Updates.[/center]
By Sportsfan666
#103608 [center]Updates
Any updates will be posted here. I'll try to update this often. ^^
1/25/2014 - Server opens beta testing!
2/4/2014 - Added mines.
3/3/2014 - We are finally public! The map is brand new (sans the spawn) for now, so there is plenty of room for you to build! We will be changing the map to our premade 1.7.4 one once Pixelmon is compatible with it.

Table of Contents
1/4 Introduction.
2/4 Rules
3/4 Features/Cities
4/4 Updates.[/center]
By Sportsfan666
#104463 A bit of news on our gym leaders if anyone is curious - We've recently promoted a few more in addition to our original eight. As of now, every gym but the Galvarn gym has two leaders. This should hopefully eliminate the excessive amount of challengers a single leader takes on, as should it cut down your wait time to challenge the gym. We're hoping to fill our last gym slot as soon as we find a fitting applicant. ^^
By Dark Prinplup
#104549 Ooh this seems interesting. I will try to get on this server friday. I would prefer if in the future you keep all info in one post(Unless you run out of room)
By Sportsfan666
Dark Prinplup wrote:Ooh this seems interesting. I will try to get on this server friday. I would prefer if in the future you keep all info in one post(Unless you run out of room)

Sorry about that, I wasn't sure if the multiposting was a problem if it was your first posts. I'll be sure not to double post again in the future. I'll add you to the whitelist. ^^

@Eihan; The beta testing for pixelmon itself is probably ongoing. Once there is a public version, it'll be posted on the forums (The main page usually shows when the mod is updated) For our server, we're allowing people to sign up (be whitelisted) for beta testing right now. Our current plan is to continuously allow people in up until we actually get the mod (We have a 1.7.4 map, so we need a compatible version), then remove the whitelist once all of the bugs are fixed.
JOIN THE TEAM