What is best about this server?

100%
N/A
N/A
N/A

By Losaru
#100100 Heheh. I was the one that caught the shiny. Sorry Hyl.

I am Losaru, one of your trusty admins on Aquacraft. I wanted to say thanks to everyone that attended our first day open and hope to continue seeing you and seeing others in the near future.
By Karl2097
#100215 Whoa AquaCraft!?

It must be new!

Hey, I wonder what its all about?......

Well I will tell you. My name is Karl or Karl2097 on the server and here at AquaCraft we allow you to be yourself.
We have mostly done the ENTIRE Kanto region and hope to do more...We have a lovely bunch of staff members who have helped the Owners out by a lot with Building, Decorating, Setting up permissions, and so much more!!! So please think about joing our server you won't be disappointed!

Welcome To AquaCraft! Can't wait to see u there!
By NoJoke
#100394 Really Cool Kanto Region they have built its Great and you can also build in wild territory so cool , Its a New Server with a Great Growing Community See you there!
By Hylindar
#100841 Thanks butter! I agree too I love the building. The diversity of being able to adventure through Kanto, or explore the vast wilderness and build/explore is wonderful. I love getting on the back of my new fancy Articuno and seeing the world!
JOIN THE TEAM