By zero_breaker
#87561 Fuck the wax. FUCK THE WAX.
Spoiler:

Texture by myself (yay):
Spoiler:

By charmander
#87767 You need to make better wax. trolololol
By lugiaisbeast101
#87771 It's a candle, so the arms are more droopy. Something also feels off, it's probably because the top layer of wax doesn't go down enough. The bottom should be skinnier, or should I say everything from the mid section down should be in more of a slant. The bottom wax does need some shrinking though. Lastly, that thing popping out from its face.....if I'm not mistaken....that's suppose to be the Pokemon smiling.....it seems to have a very happy nature so that type of thing can just be textured...who knows what you have sticking out of its face...
By zero_breaker
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:It's a candle, so the arms are more droopy. Something also feels off, it's probably because the top layer of wax doesn't go down enough. The bottom should be skinnier, or should I say everything from the mid section down should be in more of a slant. The bottom wax does need some shrinking though. Lastly, that thing popping out from its face.....if I'm not mistaken....that's suppose to be the Pokemon smiling.....it seems to have a very happy nature so that type of thing can just be textured...who knows what you have sticking out of its face...

uh, that's a nose-lisp-whatever-thing. It's on the official model too ;-;
and yeah, the bottom wax need some shrinking, I'll deal with that once I got home.

EDIT: yeah, fixed all the issues.
Spoiler:
By Arsonist
#88106 I think it's mouth protrudes a bit too much, but looking at X and Y, it does cast a bit of a shadow, so maybe i'm full of crap XD
By lugiaisbeast101
Arsonist wrote:I think it's mouth protrudes a bit too much, but looking at X and Y, it does cast a bit of a shadow, so maybe i'm full of crap XD

Same, it is a lip after all....I wouldn't want my lip to be like that XD It looks very good now zero, but that lip though...
By Nokuse
#89174 Ok so I know that the actual mouth on litwick isnt very visible if ever but will it be modeled or textured in because it does seem to have one, and what about the actual wick im kinda thinking it might be easier to make that in modeling if its possible to make the flame transparent in textureing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51olmF8hRNQ
By zero_breaker
#97745 Actually made this one's texture myself, lol

Updated main post with texture!
JOIN THE TEAM