By zero_breaker
#84143 Fuck this mustache.
Actually, nah, the head is harder.
Spoiler:

Textures by karrybird:
Spoiler:

By Pro_Malti
#84163 Looking good, the spike at the back end of it's headdress should be thicker I think. Also the spikes on the pads on it's front legs should be wider.

Can't wait to see this Line textured :D
By Zilcor
#84176 Wow, I love the facial features but I agree with Pro_Malti on the front legs.
By zero_breaker
#84277 Fixed them
Spoiler:
By karrybird
#84364 the legs are too straight when looking at it from the side, makes him almost look like he's got a stick up his butt XD
angle the front legs foreward and the back ones backward more.

and please, never make tails sticking straight out like that, it's too perfect. angle it up or down slightly so that it doesn't look so unnatural.
By TheBootyEdition
#94161 Being a Samurott lover myself I'd like to throw out some tips on making it look even more awesome

- Make the Legs fatter
- Make the Nose smaller
- Have the part of the shell over his face point out more

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

As you see the nose come out a little farther then his Shell Hat and his hat sticks out a little more
By Zeus
#94205 I thought it looked best in the original form when it was skinnier but I think the headdress thing behind its head should be smaller, I am just basing this off of memory and my opinion
By Rui_rui
#96389 Looking at the picture above, the spikes on its horn should be larger and farther apart too. Could we get a top view of that tail? c:
By zero_breaker
#97980 Textures by karrybird!
JOIN THE TEAM