By AHTKingofkings
#62347 I am new to modeling but I wanted to attempt to make a model so I made a Vanillite model, tell me what you think =) I feel like the texture could be better (mostly on the cone) but overall I don't think its bad for my first one

By MissingNoL
#62378 Hey, just saying buddy, should've been posted here.
The model is too simple. You made it so small, you can barely add any detail. I would recommend making it at least twice the size of Vanillite; it's height is .4 m, which is a little less than half the size of a Minecraft block. Also, you were using black in the texture. Never use a flat black to outline anything; if you were going to use black, use a shade that doesn't contrast so much.
The main problem here is that since it's too small, there's hardly any detail, such as emulating the ice cream look of its head. Good first model, though.
By Sundial_MC
MissingNoL wrote:Hey, just saying buddy, should've been posted here.
The model is too simple. You made it so small, you can barely add any detail. I would recommend making it at least twice the size of Vanillite; it's height is .4 m, which is a little less than half the size of a Minecraft block. Also, you were using black in the texture. Never use a flat black to outline anything; if you were going to use black, use a shade that doesn't contrast so much.
The main problem here is that since it's too small, there's hardly any detail, such as emulating the ice cream look of its head. Good first model, though.

Actually, look at the wooden plank block as a reference for size
It's VERY BIG VERY VERY BIG .-. (The model)
By Css1234567890123
#62417 I think it needs to be more round, especially on the head, the texture actually doesn't look half bad, good job on that. On a side note though, I hate the concept of this pokemon (lol) just make it more round lik those pictures, and then it should be good!
JOIN THE TEAM