By KuryoZT
#53837 Guys, MrM know there already are some gen5 pokemon in Pixelmon, don't you think?
But they've been added before he decided gen5 was out. So no new gen5 added until october 12th, when gen6 is the newest generation available.
That is to ensure that Pixelmon won't be sued by nintendo for copyright infrigment, if I understood right.
Since the newest generation isn't, like the ones before it, in ope source, especially for names, the pokemon's.
So if I'm wrong, please correct me MrM, but if it's right, then don't bother answering.
Sandile, Krokorok, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops. All these were added before he thought this all out. That's why, now no more gen5 added.
I think.
By zero_breaker
#53901 I don't mind, I can just put this in my model files and wait for October :3
By Josecami
zero_breaker wrote:I don't mind, I can just put this in my model files and wait for October :3

Awesome :D have you updated the model, because I really want to see this one finished !
By Josecami
zero_breaker wrote:I don't mind, I can just put this in my model files and wait for October :3

Awesome :D have you updated the model, because I really want to see this one finished !
JOIN THE TEAM