User avatar
By Il_Lupo
#44409 Its eye seems a little dull and pasty. Use some contrast to fix that right up.
By AngryGroudon
#44575
SPG wrote:Life isnt fair karry, you learn to get used to it

You know what is wierd your point about about snivy not being in the next update helps it.
1. You said it is wierd generation 5 pokemon two is already in but so ya. That is going to help Karry. I check the votes and the open to do loads of pokemon was voted. Plus I think you might of been a bit offensive and did wound up Karry a bit. (In my opinion). Just my opinion
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#44587
Spoiler:
AngryGroudon wrote:
SPG wrote:Life isnt fair karry, you learn to get used to it

You know what is wierd your point about about snivy not being in the next update helps it.
1. You said it is wierd generation 5 pokemon two is already in but so ya. That is going to help Karry. I check the votes and the open to do loads of pokemon was voted. Plus I think you might of been a bit offensive and did wound up Karry a bit. (In my opinion). Just my opinion

I'm just saying, I don't think it hurt karry, she shouldn't be so softhearted (?), she should know by now that SPG is blunt, it how he is. Second, it's not SPG who's against putting gen5 in-game until gen6 is out, it's MrM who decided so, after balancing the pros and cons. And it's "open to all generation" not "do whateveer you want between 1st and 5th gen" so if MrM says "no gen5 until gen6 is out" even if she does model gen5 pokemon, and she already did some awsome ones, then they will be left out of approval until gen6 is out. I know it'll hust her, as she loves that gen, and some are already in, but MrM can't really take them out now, most people wouldn't understand, and the forum would be spammed with the same question "where are tirtouga and archen now?" You know?
So yeah, the poll is apparently tending (?) toward open all gens, but that means all generations the admins would accept to approve.
Hope this is understandable as a post, sorry if there are some confusions.
Thanks for reading.
By AngryGroudon
#44614 My bad, sorry SPG.
I was just helping another member of the forums. I just don't want anyone to get into a fight, start a fight or doi something like that. I do have a hard time of doing understanding things.
User avatar
By SPG
#44723
AngryGroudon wrote:My bad, sorry SPG.
I was just helping another member of the forums. I just don't want anyone to get into a fight, start a fight or doi something like that. I do have a hard time of doing understanding things.

its ok, karry knows me really well (at least im pretty sure she does) so she would most likely not take it the wrong way, plus, i already told her on skype anyways, so there would be even less confusion then there would on the forums
User avatar
By DutchKroket
#44750 I don't get it. Why aren't we adding gen 5 pokes untill gen 6 is out?

What is the big reason, cause it doesn't make sense to me atm.
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#44757
DutchKroket wrote:I don't get it. Why aren't we adding gen 5 pokes untill gen 6 is out?

What is the big reason, cause it doesn't make sense to me atm.

umm, don't wanna sound bad, or highly (?) but shouldn't we discuss this somewhere else? I'm not sure karry's models feedback is the perfect place for a talk about gen5 pokemon. Just saying, maybe post in General discussion, since it's a path Pixelmon has taken.
I don't see why either, but there are reasons too, I'm sure MrM hasn't decided something like that on a whim (?).
But since karry's models are never much critized, a new topic would be useless. But... it'd be off-topic wouldn't it?
User avatar
By SPG
#44832 in a way this is related, but if you make a topic for it i'll move the posts, and to end it all, its due to copyright, something mr. m doesnt fully understand and is being very cautious about it (dont take that the wrogn way, its just true)

anyways, end of discussion unless you make a thread for it
By The_BatKing
#45371 @Karybird Can U Make The Tail A Bit Longer bc In The Games His Tail Is Way Longer Also I Wanted To Ask U If U Can Try to Do Skarmory :)