By karrybird
The_BatKing wrote:Awesome Great Work Karrybird

BTW Ur an Awesome moddeller i hope u keep going :)

hehe of course i'll keep going! this is going to be my future career i mean :)

btw, scratch that other pic, how's this fluff thingy?

By KuryoZT
karrybird wrote:the ones left are awful pokemon, i hate them with every shred of my being.
and the majority of them are being modeled/have plans to be modeled by certain people.

:( not cool, you know that sentence just hurt some people. Well yeah most aren't good-looking nor fun to play with, but they're still needed. They're not much liked, but some are really good, or were at least, because I remember loving my kingsea(horsea's evolution) because at that time it looked awsome. But I don't expect everyone to share the same opinion.(using dewgong against the league leader too, that was a fun memory)
But if you could do some re-models that would be awsome, cos you're not even forced to, I mean gen1 is nearly complete, you could start working on whatever you want, since that's what surely will come out on top of the poll. (the poll deciding what to do after gen1 is done and over with)
But to come back on-topic, that new forehead furry thing looks better. I love it!
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote: :( not cool, you know that sentence just hurt some people. Well yeah most aren't good-looking nor fun to play with, but they're still needed. They're not much liked, but some are really good, or were at least, because I remember loving my kingsea(horsea's evolution) because at that time it looked awsome. But I don't expect everyone to share the same opinion.(using dewgong against the league leader too, that was a fun memory)
But if you could do some re-models that would be awsome, cos you're not even forced to, I mean gen1 is nearly complete, you could start working on whatever you want, since that's what surely will come out on top of the poll. (the poll deciding what to do after gen1 is done and over with)
But to come back on-topic, that new forehead furry thing looks better. I love it!

my opinion isn't to be taken seriously, lol, it's mostly biased as i hate all the genwunners that try to defend their precious first 151. (also, i forgot nidoking still needed to be modeled, i actually kinda like him <3 )

also, kingsea? you mean seadra right? XD
By KuryoZT
#26008 yeah I meant kingsea, I forgot its english name, kinda made it up on the spot right there. And anyway, I loved gen1, gen2 was my favorite, but whatever you like, I can't hate on you, because you gave this mod so many awsome models, that I just feel it wouldn't be right. And I actually do the same kinda thing as you said: [quote=karrybird]i hate the genwunners[/quote], I do the opposite, I'm against the "newcommers" somehow, because I grew up with the first gens, and haven't played the last, so I'm biased too.
But since isn't the "what's your favorite gen" thread, so I'll keep it to that.
Awsome models, (I don't want a warning or whatever so...) I wonder what you'll do next... another masterpiece
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:yeah I meant kingsea, I forgot its english name, kinda made it up on the spot right there. And anyway, I loved gen1, gen2 was my favorite, but whatever you like, I can't hate on you, because you gave this mod so many awsome models, that I just feel it wouldn't be right. And I actually do the same kinda thing as you said: i hate the genwunners, I do the opposite, I'm against the "newcommers" somehow, because I grew up with the first gens, and haven't played the last, so I'm biased too.
But since isn't the "what's your favorite gen" thread, so I'll keep it to that.
Awsome models, (I don't want a warning or whatever so...) I wonder what you'll do next... another masterpiece

i've been with pokemon since the beginning, but i still like the newer ones better. :) (but then again, i love new things, one reason i'm totally pumped for the new gen!)
and i was hoping to make zoroark next (i was making drifloon but i can't get it to look right :( )
By KuryoZT
#26020 I actually kinda think stupid now, it never crossed my mind you'd go for its evolution next, but I might have to buy the newer games then, if so many people think they're so good, gonna have to try for myself.
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:I actually kinda think stupid now, it never crossed my mind you'd go for its evolution next, but I might have to buy the newer games then, if so many people think they're so good, gonna have to try for myself.

oh, they're soooo good! though try not to go into them biased, try to be open to the new aspects of them.
if you are going to get one, get black 2/white 2 or platinum, they're by far my most favorite of the whole franchise! and in black/white 2 you get a little taste of the first gens pretty early on in them ;)
By KuryoZT
#26045 When I wrote newer gens, I meant B\W (2), I already got pearl and platinum, somehow, and I enjoyed them too. I had less time to play them than when I was little, obviously, but 4th gen I already know, I even got a hold of some 3rd gen, still haven't finished those either, but some pokemon from 4th gen looked really weird, and so many legendaries, that made me kinda stopped afterwards, so I never played B\W. But since I think B2\W2 aren't directly linked to B\W, I might skip the latter and directly go for the latest.
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:When I wrote newer gens, I meant B\W (2), I already got pearl and platinum, somehow, and I enjoyed them too. I had less time to play them than when I was little, obviously, but 4th gen I already know, I even got a hold of some 3rd gen, still haven't finished those either, but some pokemon from 4th gen looked really weird, and so many legendaries, that made me kinda stopped afterwards, so I never played B\W. But since I think B2\W2 aren't directly linked to B\W, I might skip the latter and directly go for the latest.

b/w was really good imo, but their sequels offered so much more and i just can't stop playing! but that may just be me, a lot of people don't like change, and thus automatically hate the new. but like i always say, don't knock it till you try it! : D
By Jumpyporcupine
#26059 I know you don't like 1st gen but we really need some new models for jigglypuff and wigglytuff. Expecially wigglytuff, I mean that thing looks uglier than a naked beaver. Not to mention the random block not even attached to the model.
JOIN THE TEAM