By karrybird
#25480 yay, more foxes!

this one was suggested to me, and i couldn't resist, my zoroark is a freaking badass on my team!

Spoiler:

By Jack_Attack12
#25484 Wowza! I love it! I want to do a SPG rant but its to good to resist!!! : D But please!! Gen 1 >.< i want this in game faster... Your coming out with models like there is no tomorrow!!!
By karrybird
#25489 no one else is making models for gen 1, why aren't they being yelled at? XD
the ones that are left, i won't do. they all either are unappealing to me, or waaay too hard to make. making them would be pointless because i know they would come out terrible.

so i'm doing my own thing and letting everyone else make the toughies.
By Jack_Attack12
#25491 i wasnt yelling at you. And why not remake some pokemon? God thank you for remaking those eeveelutions.
By DutchKroket
#25500 Looks good, but the block on his forehead, I don't like it, it looks like it's going way to much to the front
By Jumpyporcupine
#25560 Honestly this is the first time I have ever seen or heard of this pokemon. But it looks good to me! (except the forehead) And Karrybird, Why don't you just start making some second gen pokemon or evolutions? And I would REALLY like it if you made the johto starters chikorita and tododile. Maybe even their evolutions too so It doesn't get all hilly.
By karrybird
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Honestly this is the first time I have ever seen or heard of this pokemon. But it looks good to me! (except the forehead) And Karrybird, Why don't you just start making some second gen pokemon or evolutions? And I would REALLY like it if you made the johto starters chikorita and tododile. Maybe even their evolutions too so It doesn't get all hilly.

really? it was the second 5th gen pokemon announced...lol

and because i honestly hate the 2nd gen pokemon...almost all of them are unappealing to me. even more so than gen 1 (not by much).
i want to work on the later pokes more.
By KuryoZT
#25643 I'm disappointed to hear that too, gen2 is my favorite gen, but I'm not here to discuss that, I'm here to discuss the models, if you don't know what's good in gens I can't help it XD, jk, I respect everyone's choices, but mine more!
Ok, now, the model looks awsome, zorua is one of the few gen5 I know, but that thing of the forehead, it's just too big, I didn't even know what it was supposed to be until I went and look at an online pokedex. Sorry if it sounds in a bad way, but I'm apparently not the only one who thinks it's strange, that block.
Now I wanted to come back on the "gen1 is done" thing, yes almost all gen1 models are done, but it's been said that some needs major re-do, which do, I'll let that to others, but I think a thread is already created about that, somewhere in the forums. So if you could\would do those, the game would just look way better, since your models are both simple and awsome.
But, it's up to you now what you want to do, the original goal being to have full gen1 before moving on to the other gens is almost done, I see absolutly no reason why not to do your favorite gen, MrM said it will be left to a public vote, choosing what's next, gen by gen, or all-out.
Thanks
JOIN THE TEAM