By karrybird
ParahaxedGames wrote:Something turned me away from Snivy, so I started using Oshawott O:< My favorite starter is Cyndaquil though

Something about your model makes me fangirl, and I'm a guy.

favorite starter by far is snivy, though i never use one in game. but that's because i never really use grass types, mainly flying types :)

cyndaquil's cool i guess (i prefer quilava by far).

By karrybird
ParahaxedGames wrote:The only problem I have with Flying types is how unoriginal most of them are, not to mention there is like 0 pure flying types last time I checked

and I think Typhlosion beats them both :D

unoriginal? lol, the first gens did have very generic birds, i.e. pidgey and spearow. but later gens introduced starly and archen! love 'em both, same with murkrow and swablu.
and actually, tornadus is the only pure flying type :D

what we need, is an electric flying type, (that's not zapdos) that would be really cool :)

and i like quilava better, always found it to be the most adorable second starter evo!
By karrybird
ParahaxedGames wrote:
karrybird wrote:
ParahaxedGames wrote:The only problem I have with Flying types is how unoriginal most of them are, not to mention there is like 0 pure flying types last time I checked

and I think Typhlosion beats them both :D

unoriginal? lol, the first gens did have very generic birds, i.e. pidgey and spearow. but later gens introduced starly and archen! love 'em both, same with murkrow and swablu.
and actually, tornadus is the only pure flying type :D

what we need, is an electric flying type, (that's not zapdos) that would be really cool :)

and i like quilava better, always found it to be the most adorable second starter evo!

I completely forgot about Tornadus!!!
Also I completely forgot about Swablu, archen just looks like a prehistoric bird, nothing special(not saying I don't like it, just saying it could've been heaps better)(Starly is an amazing pokemon, just I don't like the design all too much)
Isn't Emolga Electric/Flying?

i don't know how archen could get any better! the design is perfect, the concept is perfect, and i just love it!

forgot about emolga, but what i was thinking was more of a thunder bird, like, the starly of gen 6 i hope will be something along those lines rather than another normal/flying type.
By KuryoZT
#20959 archen is an awsome prehistoric bird, based on an already awsome extinct animal, can't really get better. On the subject of favorite starter, miine is tied between Pikachu and Cyndaquil. Most people forget about pikachu I think, but since it was my first game, it got some special place in my entire childhood. Gen2 was the best though. And don't talk about gen6 Starly, Starly is gen5Pidgey, like Bidoof is gen5 Rattata.
By AnDwHaT5
#31603 It is amazing. Ik it isnt 1st gen but i think it should be used for future reference for when we get to it.
JOIN THE TEAM