Is Krookodile ready for approval?

53
85%
7
11%
2
3%
By Yaseen
#18239 That looks awesome Zero and lol I love the extra
By Xwaffle
#18293 Can you make his teeth blocks? that would make it look nice.
User avatar
By ilovepokemon
#18312 the model looks awesome, id say its 99% ready for approval
By Boogaluke
#18332 hm one thing for me now that you somewhat finished is the eyes. you think you can make the eyes a flat block that curves up just to give it that "sunglasses" look?

Image
By Jumpyporcupine
#18345 Thank god someone got around to it. This is looking awesome.
User avatar
By Sundial_MC
#18401 Finally. I get to evolve my Krokorok in my gym team.
I love you zero
User avatar
By zero_breaker
#18488
Sundial_MC wrote:Finally. I get to evolve my Krokorok in my gym team.
I love you zero

Lol, I was planning on getting one too :)
You know, Dark gym
Boogaluke wrote:hm one thing for me now that you somewhat finished is the eyes. you think you can make the eyes a flat block that curves up just to give it that "sunglasses" look?

Image

I'll try, but I need to fix the head first, it's not wide enough.
User avatar
By MrMasochism
#22325 That head is way too blocky. Some rotated blocks there would make a huge difference to the model
User avatar
By zero_breaker
#22587
MrMasochism wrote:That head is way too blocky. Some rotated blocks there would make a huge difference to the model

Later when I got done with both ace trainers