User avatar
By Rashky
#135272
I felt my Victini post got way too lost on the forums and MANY people didn't even knew about its existence so I made a repost and an update!!! :D
Old post: viewtopic.php?f=116&t=15983



Update: Some cosmetic changes and minor ajustments


Shiny:
Spoiler:
Last edited by Rashky on 22 Sep 2014 12:30, edited 3 times in total.
By Lizzy39632
#135275 There is a Victini that was approved but you continue this if want.
User avatar
By Rashky
#136354
Lizzy39632 » 15 Aug 2014 09:35 wrote:There is a Victini that was approved but you continue this if want.

I don't know why another Victini got approved just like that. I recognize that the other creator did an awesome job too!, but mine was made first and people just ignored it, and I feel bad about it... I know that previously admins did polls to know which model was better but that was not my case... I thought my Victini was just buried in the forums but no when I did this re-post I didn't even got feedback...
User avatar
By TheGoldenSnake
#136380 Very nice job Modeling Victini! Good Luck getting it into the mod instead of the other model. They might add it because of what happened. You never know! :D Good Luck!
By Lizzy39632
#136382
TheGoldenSnake » August 28th, 2014, 5:43 pm wrote:Very nice job Modeling Victini! Good Luck getting it into the mod instead of the other model. They might add it because of what happened. You never know! :D Good Luck!

The model needs feedback first so don't get your hopes up.
User avatar
By SPG
#136394 i dont do polls anymore because the communities judgment when it comes to this kind of thing most the time is too poor for me to care, plus its obvious when one is better
User avatar
By Rashky
#136424
SPG » 28 Aug 2014 22:42 wrote:i dont do polls anymore because the communities judgment when it comes to this kind of thing most the time is too poor for me to care, plus its obvious when one is better

yeah, I noticed that they are not pointless since you are the one who approves them, not the community, but what I meant is that this was just like an invisible post in forums... that why I made a re-post
User avatar
By JustRickolo
#136430 you can always try to improve it, if its better than the other one it will get replaced.
User avatar
By Rashky
#137189 Update: Some cosmetic changes and minor ajustments

please if someone sees a flaw on the model or anything, just post it, that would help me improve this model even more :D