By Onixpected
#129703 First model, used the Axew in the X/Y pokedex as my reference.

Fraxure and Haxorus are currently without textures. Will update them with textures when I can.

ModelAxew by Onixpected on Sketchfab

ModelFraxure by Onixpected on Sketchfab

ModelHaxorus by Onixpected on Sketchfab

By Lizzy39632
#129716 Here's my feedback: the tusks have to widen, the neck thing needs to be bigger, and the eyes need to be bigger too.
By Lizzy39632
#129718 Actually Axew is always hunched over
By Onixpected
#129732 The tusks should definitely be bigger looking at the model again. Will fix him up asap and post updates.

Ehh, I had a hard time deciding whether I should make him stand upright or hunched, decided to keep him hunched like the X/Y model.
By Onixpected
#129853 Axew has just been updated, feedback is appreciated!
By FrozenJemima
#130150 I Don't think the body's big enough, as the head looks big compared to the body
By Onixpected
#130216 Yeah I've noticed that too. But in his x/y model his head does look unusually large compared to his body. So I've been unsure whether or not to make it look proportional.

Edit: Comparison of X/y model and mine. I need to know if his body should be made larger, to me, his head looks awkwardly big in both pictures. Maybe I can make his body slightly bigger? Still unsure.

Looking at these made me realize his head need to be rounded out a bit. Maybe that will make it look less weird. (FIXED THIS!)

| Show

By Onixpected
#130281 Axew is updated once again! This time with Sketchfab.
JOIN THE TEAM