By Eidruu
#129546 Hello,

This is my Bouffalant model made in blender, hope to hear some feedback and improve from it.

~ personally i think the eyes need improvement but im not sure how to go about it.

Bouffalant_render001.png
Bouffalant_render001.png (244.38 KiB) Viewed 1337 times

Bouffalant_render002.png
Bouffalant_render002.png (281.33 KiB) Viewed 1337 times

Bouffalant_render003.png
Bouffalant_render003.png (148.38 KiB) Viewed 1337 times

// This is a new pic of the current model

Bouffalant_render001.png
Bouffalant_render001.png (259.91 KiB) Viewed 1266 times

By TheYankesss
#129556 Image

Ok. let's start with it's "wig": it should be like bubbles xD. Rings on it's horns shouldn't be spiky/sharp. It has two wisps as it's tail not one . Eyes should be angular and partialy hidden under hair (make eyes on texture). It's limbs looks just weird. Try make it like on a picture.

By Lizzy39632
#129560 The eyes need to be cut in half so it would sorta angry, the limbs need to look more quadrupedal. The back needs to widen a bit.
By Eidruu
#129587 Thnx for the input :D

I've smoothed the body, horns and rings so its less spiky, and i made changes to the eyes so its more angry-like, and after a while i found a way to make the bubble-type hair he has :3

Hope u like the changes made so far, but im not sure on how to changes the limbs to make them better so those are left as is for now.
By Lizzy39632
#129589 It's eyes should be connected to its face as in the reference models. And could you make the hair have less polys.
By KyoSohma
#129596 im gonna be blunt and give SPG style feedback
1. The wig should be one big piece sculpted to look like a fluffy afro
2. the eye as stated before the eyes should be attatched to the face
3. Can you show that the body is of techne quality, because it looks a little too high poly
By SPG
KyoSohma » July 1st, 2014, 6:32 pm wrote:im gonna be blunt and give SPG style feedback
1. The wig should be one big piece sculpted to look like a fluffy afro
2. the eye as stated before the eyes should be attatched to the face
3. Can you show that the body is of techne quality, because it looks a little too high poly

im more detailed thne that ;D
JOIN THE TEAM