By SPG
Mundus wrote:Do karry's not count because they're a re-texturing and not a fully made model?

she made fossil pokemon, so no, and the re-textures dont matter, and if you are talking about mareeps evolutions, its ok because mareep is in game for wool
we have a reason for everything
By Mundus
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Hd texture, its not gen 1, and a bit too blocky with the face.

HD Texture
Still Not Gen. 1
Face even more blocky
By SPG
Mundus wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Hd texture, its not gen 1, and a bit too blocky with the face.

HD Texture
Still Not Gen. 1
Face even more blocky

stop being a smart ass please
By Jack_Attack12
#10932 What side of the bed did you wake up on? and that is not as good as your red texture XD Your red is amazing, so i would try to do it like that, good work though.
By Mundus
Jack_Attack12 wrote:What side of the bed did you wake up on? and that is not as good as your red texture XD Your red is amazing, so i would try to do it like that, good work though.

I think that since it's such a small model, the pixels don't capture as much. I did texture it on the largest possible map in techne. I woke up diagonally with my head on the right side and my feet on the left.
By zero_breaker
#10951 -_- I want to make solosis first
but nice model nonetheless
By JurroRath
#11186 I could have sworn the entire point of this forum was for people to make models of any generation until they feel their abilities are up to par enough to work on the current generation? If he wants to practice with the Solosis line, let him. The point of this forum is to provide feedback and advice so a person can improve their skills, not to tear them down for making a non current gen model. At least, that's what I thought. Have I perhaps interpreted the meaning of this forum incorrectly?

As for the model itself, it looks alright from a front view, but on the angled view, the face looks a bit flat. Not extremely so, but enough that people could take notice. Maybe try rounding it out similar to how you've done with the sides? Not as much as you done with the sides of course.
JOIN THE TEAM