Is Deerling ready for approval???

100%
N/A

By _-WaffleCat-_
#112343 Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with the new update haha.
I've updated the post with new screens of the model. The flower was completely redone. I fattened the petals to look more plump.
Hopefully this one looks better than the last. lol :D
By Il_Lupo
#112754 Great colouring :D

A good tip for lighting is to go into the world tab (in the same scroll area as texture and material etc.) and go to ambient lighting. Activate it, then put it on a factor of .5

Then press tab and delete whatever lights you've got and there you have it.
By _-WaffleCat-_
Il_Lupo wrote:Great colouring :D

A good tip for lighting is to go into the world tab (in the same scroll area as texture and material etc.) and go to ambient lighting. Activate it, then put it on a factor of .5

Then press tab and delete whatever lights you've got and there you have it.

Wow thanks for the tip! :D That helps tremendously!
Is there anyway to get rid of the grain though? :)
By ilovepokemon
#113475 that looks incredible, i wonder how you will make sawsbuck's summer and autumn forms has they both have wacky shaped horns with leaves
By _-WaffleCat-_
#114949 I've tried posting this into approval, but it won't let me add pictures. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need special perms?
If anybody knows how to please let me know. :oops:
By shadoowner
#114989 It should work exactly the same as in the feedback section, only difference is you cant reply.
By _-WaffleCat-_
shadoowner wrote:It should work exactly the same as in the feedback section, only difference is you cant reply.

I guess I can't post images because the BBCode is off? Is there anyway to turn it on or do I have to post the picture a different way? :|
JOIN THE TEAM