By karrybird
| Show

By ScizorMaster
#101670 Like always great job karry, and it looks cute xD, but how do you model so fast! xD
By lugiaisbeast101
#102077 Would you mind making a dark line around the area where the (claw?) would start?

Good going on its line Karry :)
By TayTay714
#102591 So, I noticed you posted this in approval without listening to either of us. Not a very smart thing to do, in my opinion.
By karrybird
TayTay714 wrote:So, I noticed you posted this in approval without listening to either of us. Not a very smart thing to do, in my opinion.

i did..i just always use the pics from op to post in approval...too lazy to take new pics for such simple changes.
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
TayTay714 wrote:So, I noticed you posted this in approval without listening to either of us. Not a very smart thing to do, in my opinion.

i did..i just always use the pics from op to post in approval...too lazy to take new pics for such simple changes.

then dont be lazy because im going to do mass approval, which takes a ton of time, so if i have to give feedback on something already fixed its going to really piss me off from what i already am
By karrybird
#102657 alriiight, sorry spg. here's an updated pic. Image
JOIN THE TEAM