By karrybird
#99611 i would prefer to keep it the color it is now because
1: it's literally only a shade off from the art i referenced and would not matter if i changed it.
and 2: the shade i picked is my favorite color. oh, and spg's too. c:

By ZezzySoz
#99641 But it's not the color of the eyes, s; and its shiny version, are those same two colors, inverted, .... so if you used that green-ish color.... the whole model would look off.
The shade you pulled off the eyes and posted, doesn't look like the color you made the eyes. This model just means a lot to me,... my minecraft server is based off of Zorua, lol so I've been looking at this model alot. >.<
By TheBootyEdition
karrybird wrote:i would prefer to keep it the color it is now because
1: it's literally only a shade off from the art i referenced and would not matter if i changed it.
and 2: the shade i picked is my favorite color. oh, and spg's too. c:

1. How is that even a shade off? That's completely a different color from the reference model
2. Not to be offensive or anything, but you cant just think about yourself. You have to think about the pokemon fans playing this mod and if they are going to look at the Zorua model and say "Why the hell are those eyes lime green."

Look i love the model and i think your an amazing artist karry but i just ask of one thing, just to change the color of the eyes it takes 2 seconds. Thank you.
By Gweav1117
#99646 Maybe I'm just colorblind as well but the whole body I have to say looks the wrong color. All these pictures I'm seeing people post, he is a faint shade of purple and the model is straight grey. Not sure if that's lighting or anything but I noticed that as well as the fact that the eyes are a teal color not like green as all these other people have kindly pointed out. Is it really that hard to just change the color of it? Prob would solve a lot of problems.
By lugiaisbeast101
SPG wrote:I think you guys are over reacting just a little bit

I simply posted colors from the official model so she could change it, takes a couple of seconds

and would completely resolve the issue, but I cannot force her to do something she doesn't want to do.

@Gweav

It's really just a lighter shade of grey (the body), artists just changed it by adding a touch of purple to make it look nicer.
By karrybird
#99650 no one complained with zoroark, they're supposed to be the same shade as each other and that's just how i made it! XD

zorua is also in no way purple, you may in fact be color blind. XD
By Pro_Malti
karrybird wrote:no one complained with zoroark, they're supposed to be the same shade as each other and that's just how i made it! XD

The artwork actually has a hint of purple.
By karrybird
Pro_Malti wrote:
karrybird wrote:no one complained with zoroark, they're supposed to be the same shade as each other and that's just how i made it! XD

The artwork actually has a hint of purple.

but it's not really worth changing. especially when changing a color from grey to something else is almost impossible without screwing up the shading.
By karrybird
#99655 i changed the color to meet your petty whims <3
but i am not about to open maya just to show you a slight color change.
JOIN THE TEAM