By karrybird
#95752 i have a sneaking suspicion that you just copy/pasted the eye texture from the official art. in which case that is a huge no-no. not to mention it is so incredibly lazy.
By SPG
#95754 That oval you are using isalso a huge mess, you needto change the faces on it, not use the lower polygon option
By AHTKingofkings
karrybird wrote:i have a sneaking suspicion that you just copy/pasted the eye texture from the official art. in which case that is a huge no-no. not to mention it is so incredibly lazy.

That is what I did, I thought everyone did that. I can just draw over the eyes to fix that
By AHTKingofkings
SPG wrote:That oval you are using isalso a huge mess, you needto change the faces on it, not use the lower polygon option

I just lowered the poly amount since thats what someone said to do. It appears I have more googling to do since I have no clue how to do that!
Edit: I can't find anything on google but I found a way to kind of mess with the faces in edit mode with CTRL+F but what am I supposed to do?
By karrybird
AHTKingofkings wrote:
karrybird wrote:i have a sneaking suspicion that you just copy/pasted the eye texture from the official art. in which case that is a huge no-no. not to mention it is so incredibly lazy.

That is what I did, I thought everyone did that. I can just draw over the eyes to fix that

oh god no! everyone here is supposed to draw them themselves. otherwise it would be stealing, and stealing is never a good thing.
By AHTKingofkings
karrybird wrote:
AHTKingofkings wrote:

oh god no! everyone here is supposed to draw them themselves. otherwise it would be stealing, and stealing is never a good thing.

Alright haha, I apologize. I was not aware that we couldn't take certain textures from the official artwork. I'll fix it when I can figure out what SPG wants me to do =)
By joshua_DA
AHTKingofkings wrote:
SPG wrote:That oval you are using isalso a huge mess, you needto change the faces on it, not use the lower polygon option

I just lowered the poly amount since thats what someone said to do. It appears I have more googling to do since I have no clue how to do that!
Edit: I can't find anything on google but I found a way to kind of mess with the faces in edit mode with CTRL+F but what am I supposed to do?

Dud, do not use the low poly thing. It causes a mess of polygons even on the simplest of shapes. You have to redo the oval but its superbly easy to redo this. Just reshape a uv sphere into an oval and..... You're done redoing it. It's not that hard.
JOIN THE TEAM