By joshua_DA
#96125 Dud, that is still too high poly. get a uv sphere that is at least 10x10 or lower.

By AHTKingofkings
joshua_DA wrote:Dud, that is still too high poly. get a uv sphere that is at least 10x10 or lower.

Alright, didn't even see the option to make it 10x10 but I guess I did something to the model so it vanished. I'll post an update sometime tomorrow since I have to re-texture it again, hopefully for the last time! :D
By gilbert12888
#98187 Ok if you are going through with this model:
1. The green color is too dark.
2. The eyes you have are different from each other and need to be mirror textured.
3. All the spots are not in the right spots. :)
4. Yours is not egg shaped, its elliptical.
5. The eyes are not wide enough.
6. Your drawn in shadow should be flatter like in the official artwork.
7. The thorns are not in the right places.
Just some thoughts. Always scrutinize your work with the official art. Sorry if I sound condescending, I'm not in a good mood.
-Gilbert
By AHTKingofkings
gilbert12888 wrote:Ok if you are going through with this model:
1. The green color is too dark.
2. The eyes you have are different from each other and need to be mirror textured.
3. All the spots are not in the right spots. :)
4. Yours is not egg shaped, its elliptical.
5. The eyes are not wide enough.
6. Your drawn in shadow should be flatter like in the official artwork.
7. The thorns are not in the right places.
Just some thoughts. Always scrutinize your work with the official art. Sorry if I sound condescending, I'm not in a good mood.
-Gilbert

Its all good I appreciate the feedback and I noticed some things that need to be fixed except the dots, those are in the exact spots they are in on the Pokemon. I was using the 3D model from X and Y as a reference
JOIN THE TEAM