By Blaze150
#89782 well if i'm not totally stupid which i hope i'm not the devillock (i hope thats the hair spike) but it looks fine to me but karry could you please post an picture of the full model preferably 3/4 just so we can get a full look at what the model looks like. BUT YUSSSS thank-you karry staraptor is easily my favorite generic bird pokemon. anyway i personally think the devilock(still hoping im right) is fine but the neck does seem a little large and i realis it would be a really big pain to change it. GG

By Waterboyr
#90134 He is a bit fat. Maybe a little longer? And his head sides should maybe curve up a little more. And also it depends on which you look at I think, male or female, for the red part on his head. I think it looks a bit different on other genders.
By westonman21
#95224 The little fur things that poof out before the legs start are black not gray.
That's all I got but I'm no expert.
By karrybird
#95231 there...isn't any bit of black on staraptor though...
By BrianMc211
#97241 Staraptor is my favorite Pokémon and I think you did a wonderful job making him. Bird Pokémon are hard to create and not that my say means much but I think it could be put up for approval
JOIN THE TEAM