By Harbinger
#85877 Took longer than it should of but finally got it done.
Old
Spoiler:

Update
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By Il_Lupo
#85878 The arms are bothering me a little. I dunno, they're kind of noodley? You can't see a really clear elbow either. Other than that it looks great :D
By Azelf22
#85881 Eh, I don't think they are so much as noodley. I think you just need to relax the arms more. The angle they bend out at is very awkward

Edit: After taking a better look at it, I think its "dreadlocks" need to be slightley longer. Can't see much else other than that
By karrybird
#85912 the arms are kinda noodley, i think they should be closer to the sides, the position they're in now is a little bit awkward...
By Harbinger
#85915 Apparently I like making noodle arms lol. I should really stop modelling at stupid hours of the morning but it's the only free time I get lately. I'll fix them few things later, was going to do the arms anyway because as others have mentioned they look awkward.
Edit
Fixed arm position and made 'dreadlocks' slightly longer
Spoiler:
By tkgamer18
#85945 Great model! I don't see any mistakes on your fixed model.
By fosterd
#86001 harbinger i dont know if its only me but can you give it more attitude like its angry like combusken is
Attachments
images.jpg
make it more angry
images.jpg (7.19 KiB) Viewed 3202 times
By Zilcor
#86041 To me it seems like the shorts of it are a little too big but maybe it's just me :P
By Harbinger
Zilcor wrote:To me it seems like the shorts of it are a little too big but maybe it's just me :P

I think the problem was his belt wasn't thick enough, is that better?

fosterd wrote:harbinger i dont know if its only me but can you give it more attitude like its angry like combusken is

Hows this?
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM