By Josecami
#76206 I never used Heatran before but after seen some pictures of him I think his is an awesome pokemon so I decided to try making a decent model of him XD
I still need to texture him but before I want some feedbacks :3

By Pro_Malti
#76218 Seems good, just the beads on his mouth, should be 6 not 8 I believe.
By Pro_Malti
#76220 Oh and the feet have beads on them too, and the bead on his head shouldn't be engraved. :P damn beads XD Added it to the model list :D
By Nova Spartan
#76226 That looks awesome. Heatran is no doubt one of my favorite legendary Pokemon. Anyway, there is a few minor details that are off on this model that should be easy to fix.Take a look at this picture:
Spoiler:

Heatran's mouth only has 6 Bead-things and it isn't in a smile sort of shape. Also, as you can see on his back he has a few tiny rocks there which doesn't seem to be on your model as of right now. One more thing, his tail area seems to stick out a little too far, I could be wrong though.

Other than that, you did a really good job. Well done.

Edit: I just saw the post where you said you fixed the bead amount, so nevermind about that. Still the beads need to be a little bit more even hieght-wise. It's too much of a smile at the moment IMO.
By karrybird
#76242 the legs look just about perfect. but the body shape is completely wrong. the "tail" is supposed to be a very small stump, and the body stumpy as well as fatter.
i really suggest to you and everyone else who models that pokedex 3d pro on the 3ds, full 3d models, can pause at any angle, canon proportions. it's what i use and is literally the best tool available to the modelers here.
By karrybird
Josecami wrote:Thanks Karry Ill fix the body, and about Pokedex 3D Pro, I dont own a 3DS :(

you need to fix that, how will you be able to play x or y that way? D:
By zero_breaker
karrybird wrote:
Josecami wrote:Thanks Karry Ill fix the body, and about Pokedex 3D Pro, I dont own a 3DS :(

you need to fix that, how will you be able to play x or y that way? D:

I don't have 3DS as well...
:U

anyways, Heatran's forehead thing is not slanted enough, and it's too large as well.
Also, the toes looks a little bit too flat on the side too.
JOIN THE TEAM