By StopherSylvia
#72401 I don't know how u took this picture, but using Blender with your mouse in the 3d view section hit ctrl F3 to take a screenshot and like SPG said more Angles other wise it looks good from what I can see
By MissingNoL
#72558 OBJECTION!
You did not make this! I have two pieces of evidence to submit to the court.
If you look at the top of the image, you'll notice the filename is BR_Arceus-Shiny01. The BR in particular stands out. The first 3D Arceus model made its debut in Pokemon Battle Revolution, which can be abbreviated as BR. Now, it's may just be a coincidence at this point, until you look at the information the bar directly underneath that one holds.
I wanted to really see the similarities closely, so I imported the model from my game disc of BR. This is the result (forgive me for the size of the picture):
Spoiler:

The information in the picture GiantVegetable provided has 1743 vertices and 2790 faces. If you look at my picture, my import has 1751 vertices and 2796 faces. They're not equal, but when you consider that I didn't delete the default cube, lamp, and camera that Blender generates with every file, it becomes more than just a mere coincidence.
It becomes fraud.
SPG wrote:Also, i want a picture when you have that highlighted please
By RT0418
MissingNoL wrote:OBJECTION!
SPG wrote:Also, i want a picture when you have that highlighted please

Also here's a link to the website he got it from -snip-
JOIN THE TEAM