Should i go for approval?

78%
22%

By MissingNoL
SPG wrote:can you make the faces "pop" out instead of them being flat please
Yes, this. I've noticed that the faces are still circular, too. Like the picture in my other post, the faces should be hexagonal. I'm noting that wings remain unchanged as well. Also, a view of the abdomen of the bottom bee would bee nice to look at and comment on. Please use the suggestions me and SPG gave you (or at least talk about why you possibly couldn't do them). I do like how you made the extra texturemaps, however, as that's always nice to have.
Also, I'm noting that you now have a poll for approval. This won't get approved until generation four is open to modelling (which, as I saw MrM post on his blog, he said something about after the new update a slew of generation two, three, and four Pokemon would pour in).
By MissingNoL
tkgamer18 wrote:You should make the edges rounder.
Um... What edges? If you're referring to the sides of the hexagons, that's how the model should be, since that's how the Pokemon is.
By tkgamer18
MissingNoL wrote:
Um... What edges? If you're referring to the sides of the hexagons, that's how the model should be, since that's how the Pokemon is.

Im referring to the sides on the hexagons.
By MissingNoL
tkgamer18 wrote:
MissingNoL wrote:

Im referring to the sides on the hexagons.
Erm... You mean the faces? The faces should definitely be rounder. But the edges (the yellow part) are supposed to be flat like that, and not round:
JOIN THE TEAM