By dantetremens
#42214 This is my first model, so please be polite with constructive criticism, please.

I will do HD textures as soon as I get the model on the same level as Pixelmon's standards, which will all be due to your feedback.

Thanks in advice!!

(It said the attachment quota for this board has been reached, so that's why I'm linking the pictures, let me know if the links go down!)

By Sundial_MC
#42240 dante, to be able for us to see the image, first go to your "images" then click the image you want, then copy+paste the DIRECT link, which is like http://i.imgur.com/llolololol.
Put this in tags, and we'll be able to see the image.

Now, off to the model itself.
First, whenever you make a model, make it at least twice bigger the actual size, or even bigger. The coders can size the model down to its needed size via magic. This lets you put in MUCH more detail into the model.

If you increase its size, you'll be able to then add much more roundness to your model, and it'll look a lot better. ;3
By LilacLily
#42367 That, and zorakirby will kill you if you finish first/get approved XP
By hotburn101
LilacLily wrote:That, and zorakirby will kill you if you finish first/get approved XP

I think a combo of zora/Kirby would not work very well not able to kill him beacause a zora Kirby would be short blue have fins so it would look like the pokemon spheal does that blue puf look that menacing
By LilacLily
#42376 No, I meant the user who's making the Snorunt line
By hotburn101
#42382 oh I knew that I totally wasn't talking about spheal and completely messed up that's crazy talk
By hotburn101
#42507 why is frosslasses head so small
By LilacLily
#42572 The head is wayy off... easy fix:
Sundial_MC wrote:whenever you make a model, make it at least twice bigger the actual size, or even bigger. The coders can size the model down to its needed size via magic. This lets you put in MUCH more detail into the model.

If you increase its size, you'll be able to then add much more roundness to your model, and it'll look a lot better. ;3

Not to mention you get a LOT more space for texturing...
JOIN THE TEAM