By Stopsign43
#169870 So I'm almost done with the model, except for the hands as well as the hands. I need feedback on how he looks so far!
Also, I'm not sure what's going on with the back-spine thing :-/
EDITS:
  1. Connection between arms and body
  2. Parts on mouth/jaw

By JamieS1211
#169871 Looks good for the most part. Only think I will say is the sholders. At the moment the arms join the body 1 face too far.

from the inside view you can see this - https://i.gyazo.com/260bda2d5b31fbb0934 ... 53b68f.png

At the moment the arm and body share the veracities in the blue circles. The veracities the two share should be around where the green circles are. This would add one more face to the body and the arm. This would then allow the arms to be moved in animation up and down so the shoulders can be affected properly but the body is not affected incorrectly.

Let me know if my explanation was terrible
By Stopsign43
#169884 You explained fine! ;-) Your feedback's edit has been uploaded... as well as some hands :-D
By Stopsign43
#169904 EDIT: I added the side parts on his mouth/jaw
EDIT: UV Mapped, Filler textures
By Soros
#169926 Hey, great model, just one thing: In order to be animated, the model should be in one mesh only. What i mean is that all those spikes should be part of the body, not separate parts that can be moved independently. Other than that looks pretty good!
By Stopsign43
#169928 Alright, that's an easy fix... but why? can you not just assign the vertices to the same join as the head? They may not be the same mesh, but they are within the same "selection," and at least in Maya you CAN rig separate meshes that are in the same selection to the same skeleton
JOIN THE TEAM