By superflexion
#169007 This is a very early WIP model that I'm using as a base for Manaphy and Phione. Just thought I'd post it here for feedback as I refine and develop the models. Thanks everyone!

To do:
-Shape arms
-Model Phione's ribbon
-Shape Manapy's legs
-Shape Phione's leg...thing

By superflexion
#169041 Update:
I've taken the base model and created a separate base model for Phione:

I know the arms aren't connected to the main body of the model yet, this is still very much a WIP model.

I'm also considering turning the ribbon into its own "limb" of sorts and adjusting it to fit a T pose so the modders could animate the ribbon if they choose.
By MoeBoy76
#169043 1) why does it have a squidgillion faces/vertices?
2) why are the faces where the arms enter the body missing?
By superflexion
#169085 The number of faces and vertices that it says on sketchfab isn't accurate. The file has copies of each of the parts of the model-head body arms ribbon, and the rough model for manaphy is also in the file. Also for some reason the model looks a lot smoother on sketchfab than it actually is. As for the arms' connection to the body, the faces are missing because the arms were made as a separate piece from the body and I just haven't attached them yet (I was tired and just wanted to update the post). Like I said, it's still very much a work in progress.
By dyinghere
#169511 You can see on the wireframe that there are way more faces than it actually needs. Yeah, it looks a lot nicer with that many, but to save space in the mod, you really gotta simplify it. You gotta make simple shapes with just enough tweaks to get the proper form
JOIN THE TEAM