By Pippa
#167219 Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I want to do some ghost types and psychics. It seems that Duskull, Dusclops and Dusknoir aren't done yet? Nor Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf. I would enjoy doing those but would like to know if someone is or has already begun or done these; can't be sure. I've looked at the sheet. Would someone mind letting me know if I should go ahead? Thanks

By xanderindalzone
#167372 duskull is mostly 3gen XD
By Isi
#167379 But sure, go ahead? xD
By JamieS1211
#167380 we already have a duskskull.
Please refer to this sheet for information on the modelling progress of what models we have, and at what stage of being made they are.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =558479284
By Pippa
#167497 Ah, sorry Jamie, I had a look and missed that somehow. I'll be more careful in future; not waste your time. If I see a definite empty, I'll get onto doing it. If there are any you definitely need now, please yell. I'm a professional artist and keen as mustard to have a go at these for fun.
By Pippa
#167498 Aha. Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit. I love them. I'll go for it.
By JamieS1211
#167502 We have those three, unfortunately the sheet has got into a horrible state as people made stuff without telling me or updating the sheet themselves. If you want suggestions Rattata and raticate, magikarp and gyarados and eevee line
By xanderindalzone
#167503 SPG made eeveelutions... what happened to those?
By JamieS1211
#167507 SPG didn't give us them, same with his gyarados and loads of other stuff he made.
By Pippa
#167535 Oh crikey, I'm surprised you need those! Sure, I'll get onto it. And I'll smooth them more; not keen on a 'blocky' look. I love the new ones.
JOIN THE TEAM