By xWildxManx
#16209 Love the model, but I feel like his head is too far back...
By zero_breaker
#16221 Too blocky. Turtwig's back should be a semisphere, so round thatup even more. The legs are too thick too, so make them thinner. Overall this model isn't a bad one, but if you can't add enough details, make the model larger as we can scale it down when putting it in-game.
By GdsygsGamer
#16443 Ok im a huge turtwig fan and im saying, THIS MODEL IS RUBBISH, its good texture but just make more rounded and i will love it
By superdude44
GdsygsGamer wrote:Ok im a huge turtwig fan and im saying, THIS MODEL IS RUBBISH, its good texture but just make more rounded and i will love it

I find this highly rude. Making it more round has already been stated and it has been said without the harsh remark.

Regarding the model.. I am fairly new to modeling, but it looks good. Perhaps the stripe on the back can be black?
By kungfumidget
superdude44 wrote:
GdsygsGamer wrote:Ok im a huge turtwig fan and im saying, THIS MODEL IS RUBBISH, its good texture but just make more rounded and i will love it

I find this highly rude. Making it more round has already been stated and it has been said without the harsh remark.

Regarding the model.. I am fairly new to modeling, but it looks good. Perhaps the stripe on the back can be black?

People hate using black on these forums so I wouldnt suggest it.

Anyway dont listen to that other guy he is useless, to be honest this is a way way way way better model than I made my first time, and it looks very good, obviously like everyone said just make it rounder, and the texture is good :D
By vocaloid12
#16614 thank you ill fix the roundness today and ill make its legs longer and touch up the texture a bit. but thanks for the feedback
JOIN THE TEAM