How you find it?

N/A
63%
25%
N/A
13%
By Overreactedosbol
#134936 Here's Tangrowth, originally posted in July 2013 but not approved. I am, however, reuploading this, since I made Tangela, and i made the evolution, which fist the Tangela model aswell. Just so you know, I will completely ignore the "Oh n00b, please make it in Blender/3DSMax/other 3D modelling program" comments, since I find that Techne fits the Minecraft theme better.

Anyway, here is the link:
http://techne.zeux.me/4d07bfd8

Yours truly,

Overreacted.

By Ultimategamer195
#134938 I realize that you think that it looks better in Techne, but the truth is that Pixelmon is going to be updating all Techne Models including the Tangela that you made. This means that if your Techne model of Tangrowth makes it into the game, which it probably won't because SPG is looking for 3d models, then it will be replace by a 3d model anyhow. So, you could make the line in 3d and still take pride in making those models :)
By Overreactedosbol
#134939 You have a good comment there. But this is just a re-upload. Which, in my opinion, means I am just showing it again to the newer people, and giving them a chance to "accept" it or not. If not, I am going to quit this. This isn't bad anyways, since i am not planning on making it 3D and have other work to do. So for now, just accept it or pass and let it fade away between al other posts. That's all i have to say.
JOIN THE TEAM