By joshua_DA
#129644 *Play epic music pls.....*

i bring to you...

him.

Spoiler:

textures coming soon!

UPDATE: welp, that was fast.... textures!

Spoiler:

UPDATE 2: made body a lil longer
Spoiler:

By SeanShirayuki
#129656 ok, there's a rather large possibility of me being wrong on this part, but i get the feeling the body could be longer and that the arms might be slightly too long. here's a picture so that you might be able to see why i think that, again, i could be wrong and it might just be sketchfab in perspective view making the orientations look wrong
By Radagasd
#129660 I agree that his body might need to be a little bit longer, but his arms are alright because they will be bend by the animators which makes them appear a bit smaller
By SeanShirayuki
#129661 from the pic i shared it looks like the body is long enough to where you could have 2 of the shoulder disks stacked vertically and it would be even with the body
By joshua_DA
SeanShirayuki » 02 Jul 2014 05:17 wrote:ok, there's a rather large possibility of me being wrong on this part, but i get the feeling the body could be longer and that the arms might be slightly too long. here's a picture so that you might be able to see why i think that, again, i could be wrong and it might just be sketchfab in perspective view making the orientations look wrong

the reason for the body is because i used the pokedex 3d pro model as reference for the body size, other parts i reference from the pbr model.
Image as for the arms, like what ragdag said.
By HeadHonchkrow
#129833 yes but even in the official art his body is longer, right now he just looks too short and stumpy to the the powerhouse that is regigigas Image
JOIN THE TEAM