By Nova Spartan
#129014 It was revealed to me awhile back that making this very model, was my destiny, what I was made to create. So I embarked on a perilous journey to try and achieve what would indefinitely be my fate. I have returned, victorious.

I present to you...
Spoiler:

;P

Anyway, thoughts?

Edit: Now with textures by: The Booty Edition.

By SPG
Nova Spartan » June 29th, 2014, 12:40 am wrote:It was revealed to me awhile back that making this very model, was my destiny, what I was made to create. So I embarked on a perilous journey to try and achieve what would indefinitely be my fate. I have returned, victorious.

and by that you mean it took you 2-3 hours to make
By Nova Spartan
SPG » June 29th, 2014, 1:54 am wrote:
Nova Spartan » June 29th, 2014, 12:40 am wrote:It was revealed to me awhile back that making this very model, was my destiny, what I was made to create. So I embarked on a perilous journey to try and achieve what would indefinitely be my fate. I have returned, victorious.

and by that you mean it took you 2-3 hours to make
Basically.
By Nova Spartan
XxDeadlyKyuremxX » July 16th, 2014, 6:15 pm wrote:I thought it was going to be something like Lucario or Giratina... But no, BIDOOF! :lol:
Bidoof is all that matters.

eagle93 » July 16th, 2014, 9:23 pm wrote:its ok but its not all arefaviorts
Yes it is. No sense lying to yourself. You love it so much. You want it in-game right now so you can have a PC box full of Bidoofs. You know you do.

;P
JOIN THE TEAM